Welcome to the mobile subscription website for First News
First News is the award-winning weekly newspaper for young people (aged 7-14). Produced in a traditional, full-colour tabloid newspaper format, First News presents relevant news stories and current affairs in an informative, entertaining and stimulating way, encouraging children to take an active interest in the world around them.
Since its launch in 2006, First News has become the widest read children's weekly publication, with over 2 million readers each week.
Nowhere else can you find all the important stories from the week in one place, written in an easily digestible format for inquisitive children to understand – the very children who will grow up to be this country's next generation of great communicators.
First News is the perfect gift for your child! Nowhere else can you find the latest news and current affairs specifically written for children.
Improve your child's literacy levels this and choose from one of the following gift options:
Try First News today and get:
- SAVE 85% off the cover price
- Get each week's issue first - First News delivered direct to your door and available to download to your digital device every Friday morning
- All the important news stories
- Easily digestible articles in a child-friendly design
- A great teaching resource
- Puzzles, competitions and much more!
*Your 3 issues will be followed by Direct Debit payments of £30.99 every 6 months. You can cancel at any time during a 14 day cooling off period. UK offer only.